Crypto Kitties - Modern Art ?!

There's a new Trend in town : The "Crypto Kitties" Game . Everybody   is going nuts about this game ( including myself ) So, as a painter my madness is reflected in art ; so i've started to  paint this kitties... lot's of kitties :)

Follow my blog and my twitter page to see my latest works : https://twitter.com/CryptoKityArt



You can order a painting with your favourite crypto kitty or you can send someone as a gift . i sell my artworks for Ethereum & PayPal. Shipping World Wide .


For Orders Email Me : neokoolt@gmail.com

Thank you for your visit on my blog !
White Laperm 0,13 ETH (shipping included)
2x 20/40 cm acryl on canvas , price 0,15 ETH ( both )( shipping on)




                                                                     

Genesis 40/60 cm price: 0,33 ETH ( shipping included)


                                                                           For orders email me : neokoolt@gmail.com


Sorry for the  quality of the photos :( looks better in real life :)

Watch Video ad :)



Comments

Popular Posts